Welcome to First For Kids. We supply a range of bamboo fibre mealtime sets for kids. Our eco-conscious offering provides a fresh and sustainable solution for families exploring a green lifestyle. Our creative mealtime sets comprise of eight different character themes, meaning, meal time is never without fun!
A great gift idea, our mealtime sets are made primarily of bamboo, biodegradable, BPA free, and conveniently dishwasher safe. As parents, we know that if it’s good for the earth, it’s good for our kids.
Bamboo is an incredibly sustainable material. Not only is it a durable organic natural resource that grows in abundance, it is also chemical-free since bamboo is grown without using pesticides or chemical fertilisers.
Each kids meal set consists of five pieces: a plate, a bowl, a cup, a spoon and a fork.
The First For Kids product range is available at the following stores:
- Gifts for Angels, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Kitchenique, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Wreak Havoc, Bedfordview, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Health Chem Pharmacy, Midstrean, Pretoria, Gauteng
- Mays Chemist Melville, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Lillie, Craighall, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Harmeila Pharmacy, Harmelia, Edenvale, Gauteng
- Hilcrest Pharmacy, Selcourt, Springs, Gauteng
- Riverside Pharmacy, Bryanston, Gauteng
- Fresh Fine Foods, Randburg, Gauteng
- Chameleon Pharmacy, Welkom, Free State
- Mr Tickles Toys and Games (Kensington Square – Durban North; La Lucia Mall – La Lucia; Salt Rock Centre – Salt Rock)
- Thrive, Kloof, Durban, KwaZulu Natal
- Northlands Pharmacy, Durban North, KZN
- Le Chameleon, Humansdorp, Eastern Cape
- Organic Zone, Lakeside, Cape Town
- Moss and Maple, Cragsveiw, Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape
- Gear for little Dears, Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape
- Gossip, Colesburg
To become a stockist, please contact us.
We are a team of retail specialists with an eco-friendly agenda. As parents, we believe in exposing our children to organic and environmentally-friendly products from a young age, since they will grow to become our planet’s green ambassadors.